We all want to improve our skills and get better as a developer - but how do you know if you are actually getting better? Marie and Jake are on this episode to talk about "leveling up".
Treehouse has courses to help you learn and advance your tech career. Learn things like front-end web development, iOS and Android development, and even game programming.
- 0:49 Jake explains his Video Music pen
- 4:00 Defining what leveling up means
- 5:18 How can you tell when you've leveled up?
- 9:50 How do you learn? What's your style?
- 17:25 What's your first step when learning something brand new?
- 20:11 A quick Google hack to improve your search results.
- 23:10 CodePen Community use the CodePen Challenges